The iLoveParcels Parcel Drop Box with Front or Rear Access comes with two separate openings – one for letters and one for parcels. No need to worry about the postman throwing your letters in with your parcels, potentially damaging fragile envelopes or magazines.
The parcels are posted through the secure delivery hatch and land in a foam-insulated storage compartment, ensuring they remain undamaged. The hatch is also theft-proof, meaning your parcels can’t be accessed through it – you need to actually open the parcel box to get to them.
It also comes with a combination lock, so you won’t have to worry about adding an extra key to your keychain, or losing your parcel box key.
You can decide whether you want to access the parcel box from the front or the rear – whichever makes the most sense for your home or place of business.
Our parcel drop boxes are made from durable galvanised steel and coated in a rust- and weatherproof coating, ensuring they will keep your parcels safe for a long time to come.
- Combination lock – no need to carry a key around with you
- Convenient front or rear access to your deliveries
- Can be attached to wall or floor; comes with pre-drilled holes and appropriate fixings
- Comes with a foam insert that protects your parcels
- Can accept parcels up to 25cm x 25cm x 32.5cm in size
- Separate slots for parcels and letters
- Weather- and rust-resistant
- Anti-theft mechanism prevents unwanted access to your parcels
- Ideal for the keen online shopper who receives numerous parcels or often purchases larger items
3 Compelling Reasons to Purchase an iLoveParcels Parcel Box
- Never having to rearrange your plans or stay home waiting for a parcel to arrive. No more “Sorry we missed you” notes in the mailbox – you get to come home to your deliveries already waiting for you.
- Being able to accept any number of deliveries in a day – as long as they can cumulatively fit into your parcel box, they’ll be kept safe and dry until you arrive.
- A stylish and simple way to protect your deliveries from the elements and potential thieves.